Thursday 23 October 2014

First retul 3d fit of many

Below are the before and after of the first fit with Andy at bike science ,good job it's side view above got a proper pain face on having to hammer out threshold pace after just finishing a training session before I came in .
The most important thing here was how the bike felt at race pace , it's easy to hold a bizarre position going slow , my head would normally be higher in a race effort but for a short threshold effort I could hold it here ,
The second pic is after , saddle up , I've got the 3t ventus bars so we have added a 20 mm spacer under the extensions as I was almost going down hill on the bike otherwise :) 
I'm so relaxed in the second pic and power is easier to find , 
Really excited to be testing some new aero kit Andy has coming soon looking for some consistent data 

No comments: